As a professional Cancun wedding photographer like Adrian Bonet strive to capture the beauty and joy of every occasion for my clients. Using a combination of contemporary portraiture, documentary style and fine art approaches, we pride on creating timeless images that will be cherished for generations to come. Whether it’s an intimate beach ceremony or a grand celebration with hundreds of guests, we take great care in preserving the magic of your special day. Serving the local region as well as international destinations, we guarantee the highest quality results in all facets; from planning and pre-production through digital post-processing. With unmatched attention to detail, my goal is yours: crafting meaningful memories that last forever.
Cancun, Mexico, is a popular vacation destination known for its beautiful beaches, crystal clear waters, and tropical climate. It’s also a great place for photoshoots! Here are a few favorite photoshoot locations in Cancun:
- Playa Delfines: This beach offers stunning views of the Caribbean Sea and the famous Cancun Hotel Zone. It’s a popular spot for engagement, wedding and family photoshoots.
- Isla Mujeres: This small island located just a short ferry ride from Cancun offers a more secluded and relaxed atmosphere, making it a great location for romantic and intimate photoshoots. The island’s many beaches, including Playa Norte and Playa Sol, offer a variety of backdrops for photos.
- El Rey Ruins: These ancient Mayan ruins offer a unique and historic backdrop for photoshoots. They are located in the heart of Cancun, and are a perfect location for an adventurous and cultural photoshoot.
- Cenote Ik-Kil: This natural swimming hole is a popular spot for underwater photoshoots. It’s also a great location for a swimwear photoshoot, with its clear and turquoise waters.
- Hotel Zone: Many of the hotels in Cancun’s hotel zone offer beautiful, tropical gardens and pools that are perfect for photoshoots. Some of the most popular hotels include the Ritz Carlton, the Hard Rock Hotel and the JW Marriott.
- Punta Nizuc: This location is located at the southernmost tip of Cancun and offers a stunning view of the Caribbean Sea and Nichupte Lagoon. This location is great for sunset shoots and a perfect spot for a romantic photoshoot.
- Puerto Morelos: This small town is located a short drive south of Cancun and offers a more authentic Mexican feel. It’s a great location for a more rustic and natural photoshoot, with its colorful streets and traditional architecture.
When planning a photoshoot in Cancun, it’s important to consider the time of day, the weather, and the tide to ensure the best possible conditions for your photos. It’s also important to work with a professional photographer who is familiar with the area and can help you choose the best locations and poses for your photoshoot.